- Analysis of the client’s global care structure and functional framework
- Assessment of possible strategies for implementation of BHCT’s models
- Identification of possible leading projects
- Identification of the needed resources and budget planning
- Coordination and supervision of the reorientation process into pathology orientated management
- Legal and financial assistance
- Copyright and care pathway protection
- Executive contract writing
- Supply agreements
- Joint venture and reconciliation agreements
- Budgeting and financial KPI’s
- Operational KPI’s
BHCT aims to make all the healthcare stakeholders aware of its model by organizing a series of trainings that are tailored to each audience. Three training modules are already available.
BHCT will be regularly organizing general conferences which will be found back on our online event calendar. BHCT can also organize specific conferences that are tailored to the specific needs of their partners.
- Physicians speaking to physicians about major shifts in healthcare.
- Artificial Inteligence & Medtech about a successful bridge in competence shift.
- Patient driven care about understandable information to patients duties.